Treat Stress Disorder With Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Therapist
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) can be a terrible mental health condition that may lead to endless unpleasant events or experiences. It is a severe state of mind that can make people suffer terribly leading to multiple physical and psychological impacts/disorders. The symptoms may vary from one person to another. They may include nightmares, illusions, flashbacks, and anxiety.
Prriti Parmaar has been a well-known Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Therapist who offers tried and tested therapy for PTSD. In her opinion, people suffering from such a terrible disorder may have to face sizable difficulties to behave well and cope with others around them.
However, overcoming PTSD is possible with good self-care, self-love, and a good approach toward life. It can be having a healthy lifestyle, going to the gym, helping others anything which motivates and have a positive approach toward life.
Prriti Parmaar has in-depth knowledge of the therapy of PTSD in Dubai.
By performing holistic health practices, we dig into the subconscious mind to make the clients understand what is running their unwanted behaviors and set them free from the problem.
Getting into a deeper state of mind, helps the client to stop replaying the scenes over and over and over again.
It helps clients to understand and allow them to accept and let go of the belief which is holding them back.
Getting through new transformational suggestions helps to get back into life with confidence and start getting to have new goals in their life
Additional way to heal your traumas
Reasons for Stress Disorder:
- Grave Mishaps
- Becoming A Victim Of Crime
- Extremist Attacks
- Individual Attack
- Natural Calamities
- Rape Or Other Physical Assault
- Military Hostility
- Receiving A Life-Threatening Diagnosis
Symptoms of Stress Disorder:
The providers of PTSD mostly try to find out the symptoms in the very beginning. These symptoms may include the following:
- Fearful Thoughts
- Declining To Converse The Event
- Circumventing Situations That Reminds Everything to the Person
Stimulation And Responsiveness Symptoms:
- Sensitivity to Tense And Anxious
- Touchiness And Irritated Upsurges
- Reaction To Conceivable Risks
- Trouble in Sleeping
Symptoms That Affect Mood:
- Incapability To Recall Some Features Of The Event
- Feelings Of Fault And Responsibility
- Sense Of Detachment And Alienated From Others
- Feeling Of Passionately And Spiritually Insensitive
- Consuming A Condensed Interest In Life
- Trouble In Concentrating
- Psychological Health Issues, Such As Phobias, Depression, And Anxiety
How to Heal an Individual with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
For the issues of Post-traumatic stress disorder in Dubai, the healing techniques always work at their best.
This mental disorder becomes a reason for many issues like insomnia, trouble while concentrating, anger issues, inclination towards alcohol, getting frequently frightened, and so on.
These problems are said to be the signs of the occurrence of post-traumatic stress disorder.
But a perfect healing consultant is not too far to reach now. With our holistic health practices, they can provide you with better healing from deep-rooted issues.
Holistic health practices are a process that involves attention to thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. This allows the healer to initiate the process of healing.
Healing mind professionals alter the way of thinking of an individual suffering from reoccurring the same negative thoughts to a positive mindset and improving their life to achieve desired goals. Emotional balance is what allows a client to get success.
Getting rid of the images of the traumatic event that happened to a person is a daunting task. But mind-healing consultants work as life coaches to get you away from those awful thoughts.
Every process takes time, and so are holistic health practices. Taking regular sessions is always recommended, as regular practice is key to achieving the real path of healing.
The Remarkable Benefits of Availing Holistic Health Practices
If you have ever suffered from trauma– from a big traumatic event to the smallest experiences that you have gone through out your life can play a huge role in you having sleepless nights.
- Accepting his/her own body after being abused
- Having wonderful sleep time with freshness of joy and happiness
- Love the way we are
- Having healthy habits
- Get more liked minded people who can help to achieve their goals
- Have clear vision to create own life as we understand we are the creator
- Have confidence to speak their own truth
- Helps to create healthy boundaries without feeling guilty or shame
- Learn to say NO
- Helps to create vision board of their own life
- Manifesting desired dreams becomes more easy as they start believing in their own worth
- Helps to forgive themselves
- Helps to get career growth or can start their own venture
- Helps to build healthy trust worthy relationships
- Start learning which were desired from childhood or much needed in present to enhance their mental, physical and emotional health – Music,acting,sports, gym , hiking, biking, swimming and many more
- Becomes unstoppable to achieve individual goal no matter what
- Become more aware for their emotions
Years Of Experience