They hide behind the bushes and cannot open up before others, showing lower confidence and self-esteem.
Students running away from the audience and suffering from stage fear is a common signs of anxiety from judgment.
Many people find it difficult to express themselves when required and hold themselves back when fulfilling their desires and needs. Realizing your truth is sometimes daunting.
The reason can be any. It might be post-traumatic stress disorder due to some traumatic event, abusive relationships, the dominance of somebody over another, etc., that may cease to find your voice.
Anxiety prevails all over the mind, and the creative part of a person starts diminishing gradually.
People search for the “anxiety therapist near me” to heal from this fear and present themselves as a confident, enthusiastic, and creative individual before society.
There is one more reason behind all this, and that is throat chakra blockage. So, today we will understand about blockages of this chakra in detail.
The Throat Chakra, or Vishuddhi in Sanskrit, is about self-expression, communication, and truth. When this chakra is balanced, it helps to express yourself; you might find yourself pulled towards art and creative things. You feel to say in different forms of your wounds and pains.
If your throat chakra is blocked, you might have trouble expressing your feelings and feel rage and anger within yourself, frequently use harmful words, feel disconnected from others, you might tend to speak too much and have trouble stepping back to listen to others and make yourself stubborn.
Let’s explore the physical symptoms of unhealed Throat Chakra.
Emotional imbalances include self-expression through spoken and written communication, which affects physical health; you always fear no power or choice and always feel like a victim.
Hence once it’s balanced, your throat chakra is connected to your ability to communicate and speak your inner truth. When this chakra is aligned, we have free flowing of words, expression, and communication. We are honest and, truthful, creative, and life flows the way we want.
This chakra teaches you to speak your truth and let your voice be heard.
The physical symptoms of unhealed Throat Chakra
- Sore Throat
- Ears infections
- Mouth Infections
- Facial problems
- Dental issues
- Parathyroid glands
- Pain in jaw and neck
What are the Emotional symptoms of unhealed Throat Chakra and can manifest as
- Lack of control over one’s speech
- I don’t have a voice
- I am alone
- Nobody listens to me
- Poor communication
- Poor listener
- Excessive fear of speaking
- Small, imperceptible voice
- Difficulty communicating your feelings
- Excessive secretiveness or shyness
- Lack of connection with a vocation in life
Throat Chakra Affirmation
- I am learning my truth.
- I am a confident speaker.
- My truth comes to me quickly.
- I can express myself with ease.
- I am a good listener.
- I speak my truth openly.
- My creativity is a reflection of who I am.
- My words are powerful.
- I’m going to speak what I think is true.
- Both I and others pay attention to our voices.
- My inner knowing guides my voice.
- I am most honest and transparent when I speak.
- It’s okay for me to speak my mind and be honest.
- I’m becoming more adept at speaking my truth.
- I am learning to express myself in a way that feels good.
- I am a born speaker.
- I am safe to trust myself.
- When I speak, I look them in the eye.
- I am approachable and easy to chat with.
- My truth becomes more apparent every day.
- Every day, I get better at communicating correctly.
- It’s okay for me to say how I feel.
How can We Align or Balance Throat Chakra
- Reiki Healing
- Crystal Meditation/Healing Vortex
- Changing Diet
- Walking Barefoot
- Chanting “HAM.”
- Guided Mediation to Balance Sacral Chakra
- Sea Salt Bath
- Grounding with Sea
If you feel you are going through any of these issues, contact Prriti Parmar, an incredible life coach, Light Angelic, and open yourself to speak your truth without fear of society or the social devils. So, visit us soon, and get detailed information.
Direction: Click Here